Just a Wish

Just a Wish
Amin Sarhan
27 June 2011

Could tomorrow be a special one?
Could my lover be with me?... to God I pray

The truth from my heart is spun,
my wish is not for tomorrow, but today

I wish before the day is gone,
with her I dance and sway

Immerse in pleasure and fun,
enjoy every moment, in every way

Across lush meadows, afternoon, we run,
jump and bond as if in ballet

Hide and seek like kids, never tired, never done
Butterflies loop around us, then stray
Dandelion seeds, with gentle breeze, drifting away

When night shadows the lights of the sun,
on the grass beneath the stars we lay

Hug and kiss with no dismay or shun,
twinkling stars sneak on us, as they may

All night, as night is almost gone,
they whisper and wink through sparkling ray
Should we care whatever they say?... Nay 'n nay

Enchanted with fairies, as we are stun,
bewitched in a magical unworldly fey

Unaware that whole night has gone,
we doze bonded, on a heap of hay

Would I leave you?... No! and nay
Would you leave me?... No! and nay

Oh, I wish tomorrow is a special day

0 comments:

Post a Comment

الأحدث

كن أحد المتابعين

Followers